• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
RESIDENCE VISA DUBAI
The United Arab Emirates is a very attractive country from several points of view and many foreign citizens come to work or open businesses here. Foreign citizens can benefit : a flexible taxation system and high living standards. Before coming to the UAE foreigners are required to obtain a residence permit. It is rather simple to obtain a residence or a work permit in Dubai and in the other Emirates, provided that all the required steps are followed and all documentation is prepared accordingly. Our experts & partners in Dubai can help you to obtain residence and work permits.
DUBAI RESIDENCE AND WORK PERMIT
The residence visa has a 2-year validity period which is one of the greatest advantages Dubai offers in comparison to other countries. Also, a residence permit can be renewed without any limitations. Foreign citizens applying for a residence visa in Dubai have the right to bring their spouses and children.
The Dubai residence permit grants a foreign citizen the right to permanent residence in the Emirate. Both the work and the residence permit are issued together with an identification card which will be used on the territory of the country instead of the passport. In order to maintain the residence visa’s validity one must enter the country at least once every six months. In order to obtain a Dubai residence or work permit, one must have a local sponsor who is subject to certain criteria. Or you open in one of the Free Zone an offshore company recommended)
Residence visa can be acquired:
- by purchasing a property,
- by obtain employment with a Dubai company,
- by opening a company in Dubai.
Our specialists & partners in company registration in Dubai can help you obtain residence visas in any of the above situations. Documents required to obtain the residence and work visa in Dubai. The sponsor will be the one submitting the following visa-related documentation with the Dubai authorities:
- passport copy of the applicant,
- a photograph,
- copy after the sponsor’s passport,
- passport copies of wife and children, if applicable,
- children’s birth certificates, if applicable,
- marriage certificate, if applicable,
- a bank statement,
- an employment contract, if any,
- a tenancy contract, if any.
If you openself-employed LLC company in Dubai :
- Typed Entry Permit Form
- Passport copy
- One Photograph (white background) for Entry Visa application
- Copy of Memorandum of Association (for LLC)
- Copy of Service Agent Contract (for Professional License)
- Copy of Partnership Contract, if any (for Professional License)
- Trade Licence Copy
- Partners List (for LLC)
- Immigration Establishment card copy
The applicant must also undergo a physical examination within 60 days from their entry in Dubai. As you see, we are here to provide the following business services in Dubai (UAE): corporate services, starting a business, incorporating a business with full legal and professional support, obtaining a residence, getting a work permit, accounting, bookkeeping,. We organize accompanied visits with real estate purchase in UAE including property documents verification, legal guidance and support during the property purchase procedure, assistance with the confirmation of the purchase by the State Court.
"Visa-Free" travel in 128 countries, including the Schengen Area
Stable investment opportunities
Modern infrastructure and high security in U.A.E.
Always nice weather
Fast processing times - the application process takes about 30 days
The residence permit is granted in connection with an on-shore company formation
On-shore Company Establishment in Dubai
A permanent establishment is required for each Free Zone company. This means that a Flexi Desk, Flexi Office or Smart Desk must be rent. For example, an Investor Visa can be applied when renting a Flexi Desk. Under the Investor Visa, the spouse and the children can also receive the Residence Visa for the United Arab Emirates. So you can run a company in Ras Al Kaimah or Dubai South but live in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
The bank account opening for the Free Zone company can be made at one of the following banks:
First Gulf Bank
We establish on-shore companies in the following free trade zones:
Ras Al Kaimah (RAK)
Consulting, Trading, General Trading
Furnished and semi-enclosed workstations
One executive desk, shared computer or use your laptop
Advanced IT / Telecommunications infrastructure
Fax and mail handling service
Option to upgrade to a office or other facilities
The number of hours used at the business center facilities can be carried over to the next week (subject to availability)
Off-shore Company Establishment in Dubai
With an off-shore company you can run asset management and optimize taxes. A residence permit can not be applied with these requirements. An on-shore company is necessary.
We establish off-shore companies (IBC) in the United Arab Emirates with all related services such as:
Opening bank accounts
Nominee service for Director
Nominee service for Shareholders
Mail and telephone handling service
We offer you certified real estate in Dubai, an exclusive service on site and advise you on inspection and purchase of the property !
Dubai/Sharjah business setup
Basic Requirements For Business Setup in Dubai
1.Need for a UAE national sponsor/silent partner : In Dubai, it's mandatory to retain a local sponsor (UAE national) when setting up a new business. A trading company must have legal documents to show that 51% of the shares are owned by a UAE national. An expatriate may only own the remaining 49%. However, through a Memorandum of Understanding, these terms can be adjusted to suit the investor's purposes and we can explain more in person.
In the case of a professional practice, a local service agent is required, again he/she must be a UAE national. But this agent has no involvement in the company's business operations, management or profit sharing. The agent will merely be a figurehead representative when drafting legal agreements and establishing other business documentation required in Dubai.
2. Office premises : An office address that can be verified by the Dubai Municipality is also a necessity when setting up a new business in Dubai. Office space requirements are varied based on the type of license and it's the investor's responsibility to ensure a valid tenancy contract for an office is available at the time of applying for the license.
Free Zone setup : However, these regulations do not apply to free zone company formations. Dubai free zone companies are 100% owned by the investors/partners and are established within a few days through the relevant free zone authority. Dubai free zones offer sophisticated infrastructure, all facilities and residency visas for investors.
We offer a quick solution you want
We offer you cost-effective business setup packages
Our company formation packages are designed to assist you on Plug & Play basis. We set up your company within a few days and you can get started with your venture right away .
Upon request from your side, our licensing packages quote will include ;
1.Local sponsor's fee. We provide you a reliable sponsor with clean record with all Government department.
2.All fees payable to Dubai/Sharjah Economic department will be billed as actual as per invoice.
3.Company name reservation fee
4.Our consultation and service fee for us to cover for our time spent, knowledge parted while completing the whole nine yards involved in the process till we hand over your trade license to you and say "here you go, get started with your business."
5. Office premises rent amount depending on your needs and goals.
Small Business Owners: Why We Recommend A Dubai Economic Department License For You
Although free zone licenses are attractive, they tend to be strictly associated with free zone office/factory/warhouse space (you have to rent it), but Dubai mainland businesses can be run from a business center/or a small office or a studio apartment with ‘much cheaper rent’ and all-inclusive services (special provisions are available) You need not show proof of share capital as required in free zones (RAK FZ: minimum AED 100,000/- and JAFZA: minimum AED 500,000/-) for a free zone business. No capital is required for a Dubai mainland (DED) license.
You have the freedom to add any further items to your package, such as a business address for licensing, investor visa processing and serviced office space and much more. We can assist with locating office space whether it is just for your to put your foot into UAE or a full fledged corporate operations start up. Remember, the Economic department and Dubai municipality DO NOT approve of ‘just any property’ for ‘any business’. For example, certain type of business do not get approval to be set up on residential areas. We can guide you on this matter more precisely in person or when we know what your business activity will be.
Free zone business license and visa costs are cheaper, but it restricts you to work within free zones and international regions only - with a Dubai mainland (DED) license, you can have clients from anywhere in UAE as well as internationally. Free Zone set up, for example is good for you if only wish to re-export to other countries, rather than targeting the UAE markets. However, for information technology / media production / manufacturing / service oriented businesses, there are well established Free Zones, such as the Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and JLT ( Jumeirah Lakes Towers ) which can be considered and we are equipped to follow the entire protocol of these Free Zones to get you started with your venture as fast as possible.
The long-term free zone benefits and services are more appropriate for a large international companies than a small business owner.
In both types of companies, there are no income taxes and if you're thinking of starting a professional practice, you will have rights on the financials of your company 100%, regardless of whether it's in free zone or mainland Dubai. Your company’s bank account can be operated ‘SOLELY’ by you and the UAE national sponsor does not have his signature or rights to access your account.
Company Formations :
· Specific product Trading (LLC), or Service company (LLC) or any other retail oriented activity license
· General Trading (LLC)
· Sole Establishment ( professionals with specific skills only )
· Civil Works Company
· Free Zone Company
· Free Zone Establishment
· Offshore Companies
· Global Branch Office
· Global Representative Office
· Local Branch Office
· Local Representative Office
· Commercial Brokerage
· Industrial Ventures
Passport to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
TEL / SMS +33 634 10 54 47 / +33 750 52 18 47
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847