ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP)
Antigua and Barbuda offers one of the lowest cost
citizenship by investment solutions for families starting
at just $100,000 for a family of four (+ costs).
This is a limited time offer is due to end on 31st October 2018.
The price will then revert back to its previous cost
of $200,000 per family (+ costs).
Take advantage of this huge saving before it the offer ends and
start your family citizenship application today.
• Lifetime Citizenship to include family members
• Stable and democratic government
• Strong legal and regulatory framework
• A beautiful location, a great quality of life
• Easy access: direct flights from New York, Miami, London, Frankfurt,etc.
• Travel mobility with an Antiqua & Barbuda passport: visa-free entry to over 125 countries in the world, including Schengen Area, Singapore and UK
• Dual citizenship is allowed
• Simple application process with an approval within 3 months of the submission date
• Quality real estate investment • Attractive tax regime for inward investors
• The applicant must be aged 18 years or older
• The applicant must not have a criminal record
• The applicant must not be the subject of a criminal investigation
• The applicant and family members must not be suffering from any contagious
• Make a qualifying investment that provides a significant economic contribution
to the country
• Make a minimum contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF) of USD 100,000 (for family of 4 or less) or USD 125,000 (for family of 5 or more)
• Make an investment of at least USD 400,000 in one of the government-approved
real estate projects
• Make an investment of a minimum of USD 1,500,000 directly into and eligible
• Each option is also subject to government processing and due diligence fees for the
applicant and each qualifying dependent, plus legal fees for the application
• Fast and Simple processing procedure
• Payment of legal fees, due diligence fees and 10% of government processing fees
• Upon receipt of a ‘Letter of Approval’ the balance of the fees shall become due
• Complete the NDF, real-estate or businessinvestment
• Once the certificate of registration is issued, applicant and dependents visit Antigua & Barbuda during the 5-year period after acquiring the nationality in order to be eligible to renew the passport • Reside at least 5 days in Antigua & Barbuda during the 5- year period after acquiring the nationality in order to be eligible to renew the passport
Passport to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
TEL / SMS +33 634 10 54 47 / +33 750 52 18 47
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847