• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
Montenegro Fast Track (3-6 months)
- Single applicant : 300.000€
- Family Citizenship by investment 400.000€
* official candidate for EU
Montenegro's Portonovi Marina set to welcome superyachts next summer
A €650 million luxury development in Montenegro’s picturesque Boka Bay is set to welcome its first superyachts to its state-of-the-art marina next summer. Portonovi marina will have 238 berths and be able to accommodate yachts up to 70 metres.
Double five star win for Portonovi at the European Property Awards
Portonovi by Azmont Investments has been honored at the European Property Awards at the London Lancaster Hotel on 26th October.
- Family Citizenship by investment 400.000€ (real estate)
Montenegro is an official candidate for the European Union. Montenegro is a republic on the south-eastern Adriatic coast in south-eastern Europe. The Montenegrin territory borders Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina in the north-west, Serbia in the north-east, Kosovo in the south-east and Albania in the south.
After Montenegro had been part of Yugoslavia for almost 90 years, it became independent again on 3 June 2006. The Balkan state is one of the smaller states of Europe with about 625.000 inhabitants and an area of 13.812 square kilometers. The capital and largest city is Podgorica, the second largest city is Niksic. The main economic sectors are the service sector and tourism, especially on the Montenegrin coast.
A residence permit Montenegro is valid for one year and includes "visa free" travel in the complete Schengen Area, the Bahamas and Ukraine for three months a year.
One year after receiving the residence permit, a Montenegrin citizenship is possible. Requirement for this is a real, verifiable place of residence in Montenegro and a Montenegrin speech test A2.
Passport Qualification Index
Visa-Free Score . 105 Visa-Free . 71
Visa on arrival . 34 Global Rank . 42
"Visa Free" travel in the complete Schengen Area, the Bahamas and Ukraine for three (3) months a year
Right to acquire citizenship
High tax advantages, the local profit tax for companies is only 9%
The official currency is EUR (€)
Cost-effective and uncomplicated
Modern banking system and high bank secrecy - no participation in Automatic Information Exchange (AIA / CRS)
The residence permit Montenegro guarantees all advantages with the early accession to the European Union to unique special conditions
Fast processing times - the complete application process takes about 30 days
The residence permit is granted in connection with an company formation
The applicant has to travel to Montenegro two (2) times, provided that the applicant empowers Onsaemi worldwide with the founding of the company and the opening of the business bank accounts.
On the first trip to Montenegro, the company documents and certificates are accepted and handed over personally to the Ministry of Interior for Residence Permits by the applicant. Private banking accounts are opened by the applicant. A discussion will also be held between the applicant and Onsaemi worldwide to discuss further steps.
On the second trip to Montenegro, the applicant receive the residence permit and work permit. Once the applicant has obtained the residence permit, family members can apply for a residence permit.
Company Establishment in Montenegro
The establishment of the company in Montenegro is required for obtaining the residence permit.
Fast processing times - establishment of the company and opening bank accounts takes two days
Low start-up and domiciliary costs
Start-up capital from 1,00 (€) EUR (if desired, a higher amount can be deposit to a blocked account in Montenegro. After the registration and opening of a business account, the bank will transfer the money to the company)
Profit tax only 9%
Loss carry-forward up to five years
Tax exemption up to three years
Spouses and children of all entrepreneurs are entitled to a residence permit
Nominee Service for Directors
Nominee Service for Shareholders
In the 9th century, three Serbian principalities were located on the territory of Montenegro: Duklja, roughly corresponding to the southern half, Travunia, the west and Rascia, the north. In 1042, archon Stefan Vojislav led a revolt that resulted in the independence of Duklja from the Byzantine Empire and the establishment of the Vojislavljevic dynasty. After passing through the control of several regional powers and the Ottoman Empire in the ensuing centuries, it became a part of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in 1918, which was succeeded by the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in 1945.
After the Breakup of Yugoslavia in 1992, the republics of Serbia and Montenegro together established a federation as the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, although its status as the legal successor to Yugoslavia was opposed by other former republics and denied by the United Nations; in 2003, it renamed itself Serbia and Montenegro. On the basis of an independence referendum held on 21 May 2006, Montenegro declared independence on 3 June of that year.
- 黑山共和国 -
黑山共和国家庭移民项目 丨 快捷的投资移民申请程序 (3-6个月)
▣ 家庭投资金额 丨 40万欧元起 (房产投资)
▣ 个人投资金额 丨 30万欧元起
➭ 为什么移民黑山共和国？ 丨 护照含金量参考
▣ 免签指数 · 105
▣ 免签国家 · 71
▣ 落地签国家 · 34
▣ 护照含金量总排名 · 42
➭ 通过投资公司获得国籍 (投资金额10万欧元起)
Passport to Global mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai
WhatsApp, Line : +33-7 50 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
TEL / SMS +33 634 10 54 47 / +33 750 52 18 47
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
(WhatsApp / Line - CitinaviGlobaljp@gmail.com)
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +33 750 52 1847