• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
FRANCE*USA ARTIST RESIDENCY
First destination of world best artists
* Residency Permit : Artists & Multi-media *
CITINAVI Global aims to find you a highly qualified attorney
to assist you in your approach.
All individual cases will be handled by our experts depending on your location
in order to facilitate you an appointment as soon as possible and close to you ....
- Writers, book illustrators, authors and music composers, film, audiovisual and multimedia photographers
- The authors of graphic and plastic arts
(painting, sculpture, illustration, printmaking, tapestry, ceramics, etc.)
* Change of status regularization, family groupement, naturalization
/ acquisition of French nationality
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE FRANCE
ARTIST RESIDENCE PROGRAM?
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH US
Residents in France (origine Asia-pacific and African Nationals) :
Compliance Services (France)
We provide support to help Asia-pacific and African national workers on assignment to comply with immigration requirements in France. In addition to preparing and filing the necessary declarations with the relevant authorities, we review the assignments thoroughly to help our clients to maximize their compliance with French labor laws governing seconded workers.
Changes and Obligations for the Employer (France)
We guide employers on their administrative duty and duty of care. These include the maintenance of expatriate records; processes to renew status for their foreign nationals; and duty to inform the French immigration authorities of any company, employment or personal changes that are relevant to the immigration benefits of their foreign nationals.
(France : Attention : reserved only for French Resident card holder)
In conjunction with our Advocate-Advisors, we provide consular support at diplomatic missions in France, working both with French authorities and foreign missions based in France.
European Law (France)
We provide our clients with guidance and support in relation to European immigration laws (e.g., Schengen Agreement and Vander Elst provisions) and their implementation in France.
French Immigration and Compliance Review
Onsaemi worldwide can provide strategic, concise and tailored guidance and training to help you understand immigration requirements and introduce effective internal policies and processes. We can help you benchmark your processes against others and identify areas where you risk noncompliance with immigration requirements. We can also help you to proactively prepare for potential government inspections or audits.
Government Strategies (France)
Our France Immigration Team works in concert with French immigration authorities, including the Directions Régionales des Entreprises, de la Concurrence, de la Consommation, du Travail et de l'Emploi (Direccte), L’Office Français de L’Immigration et de l’integration (OFII) , the Préfectures throughout France as well as French consulates abroad.
This allows us to keep a close eye on changes in immigration requirements as they unfold, quickly communicate proposed legislative and procedural changes to our clients, and help them adapt their immigration programs and strategies as needed.
Immigration Services for Spouses and Dependents (France)
We provide full support to dependents in relation to immigration processes in France.
Specifically, we guide assignees on the optimum immigration strategies for accompanying dependents, partnering closely with them and their dependents to prepare all required documentation for timely application processing in France, and to help them maintain compliance with immigration process requirements in France for the duration of their stay. In addition, we assist with renewals and/or changes to dependent immigration status, and follow up with authorities on a regular basis through the application process.
Registration at Local Prefecture and Accompaniment to Authorities (France)
Our partnership with our Advocate - Advisors in France allows us to accompany foreign nationals when applying for the residence permit at the local préfecture in Paris and elsewhere throughout France.
Residence and Work Permit Applications (France)
We help companies to assess the appropriate work authorization procedure based on the circumstances of their intended stay in France. Where work and residence permits are both required, we offer a streamlined service to complete formalities in a smooth and efficient manner. We also provide guidance related to business or other immigration visa applications and communicate with the relevant consulates when necessary.
Residency and Citizenship (France)
We offer full consultative and case preparation support for applications for long term residency (carte de résident) and French citizenship.
Work and Residence Renewals (France)
We provide complete assistance with applications for renewal of work permits and residence permits.