• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
One-time fee of €125,000
Hungarian temporary residence 3 years by business
investment 250.000€ LLC company
Hungary is a beautiful eastern european country and part of the Schengen area. The cost of living in Hungary is significantly lower compared to other European countries (e.g. real estate, utilities, public transportation, private clinics and schools are all cheaper). Hungarian visa offers visa free movement throughout Europe
Hungary Investor Immigration Program
Hungary is EU zone schengen member country in Central Europe. The capital is Budapest, a beautiful tourist destination and the national currency is Hungarian Forint (HUF). The cost of living in Hungary is much cheaper compared to other european countries and you can take advantage of cheaper real estate prices in Hungary.
In Hungary, there are two types of immigration programs possible for business investors.
Hungary Residency Bonds ( (This program is closed)
Hungary has launched a new immigration program for investors. You can get fast Hungary Permanent Residence (PR) if you invest EUR 300,000 in Government bonds against which a PR for 5 years is issued. In additon to investment amount, there are additional costs of EUR 60,000. The total amount comes around 360,000 euros (approx). With the PR issued by Hungary, you can travel to all schengen countries visa free.
You can pullout the investment after 5 years, still you get to keep the PR in Hungary. Hungarian passport after 8 years of wait under this program provided knowledge of hungarian.
Just incorporate a company in Hungary, and as a director of the company you can get long term residence permit to immigrate to Hungary with your family. We assist with employee hiring, accounting taxes, buying real estate, taxes, virtual office in Budapest. You can buy real estate in Hungary with your residence permit.
We offer cheap business entrepreneur immigration program to our clients to move to Hungary. Just form a new company in Hungary and as a business owner, you can move to hungary with your family. The most popular form of company among foreigners is Kft (single person owned LLC). The minimum capital required is approx EUR 10,000 (3,000,000 HUF) to form a company. The company formation is very fast and usually it takes 1-2 weeks. Hungary is a business friendly country and corporate taxes are 10% for small scale companies. Hungarian companies are given VAT number and are required to file taxes every year, based on your worldwide income.
Once company formation is done, and all papers are obtained, non EU persons can apply for long term visa at the Hungary embassy in your country. You will be initially given 30 day C entry visa to enter Hungary, and once you are in Hungary, you will be given residence permit in the form of biometric residence card. This “temporary” residence card allows you to stay in other european schengen countries and stay there for upto 90 days in 6 month period. The residence card is valid for 1 year and after that yearly renewals are done. After 5 years of stay in hungary, you are eligible to apply for “Permanent residence card”.
We can assist you with power of attorneys, company formation in hungary, opening bank accounts, obtain residence permits, visa formalities, accomodation.
*. *. *
As the only agent registered in Hungary, we can accept applicants from any country, provided applications are lodged in person within Hungary. All other applicants must make sure that their investment is made through the designated agent responsible for their specific region.
An extremely attractive financing offer is available for a one-time fee of €125,000 to clients who wish to leverage their capital. The loan is initiated and repaid at no further cost to the investor. Standard government fees are applicable in addition to the financing cost. Please contact us for details.
SKYDOG to Global Mobility!
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
citinavi global & partners
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai
WeChat / Kakao：parisneko
WhatsApp : +33-7 50 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847