• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
Alternative Residence Planning
Belgium is a `financial` capital of europe with rich international presence. The country is investor friendly and most favorable for businesses in terms of taxation. Belgium does not offer `citizenship by investment` program like other countries, but `residence by investment` available for investors and business entrepreneurs.
There are many advantages of Belgium for Immigrant investors.
Strong European Presence.
No limitations on minimum stay a year.
Apply for citizenship with just 3 yrs of residence in Belgium.
No restrictions on dual citizenship.
Visa free travel to other EU countries.
Belgium is the only country in Europe where after you are eligible to apply for citizenship after just 3 years legal continious residence. You will qualify for `citizenship` by right in Belgium after 7 years of residence. This program is ideal for investors, business entrepreneurs seeking residence in European Union (EU).
Immigrant Investor Program
We offer a `Residence program in Belgium` package for foreigners and non-EU citizens to get residence permit in Belgium. Foreigners and non-EU persons can apply for residence permit under investor or business category, which usually involves in either forming a new belgium company with a office and provide employment. As an owner of the company, you can easily qualify for the belgian residence permit. It usually takes 3-8 months to get the residence permit issued to investors who form their company. Initially you will be a temporary permit with 1 year validity and thereafter you will need to renew the residence permit annually for 3 yrs and after which you will qualify for `permanent residence permit.`
The BVBA and SPRL are the most popular company types in Belgium. The Belgian BVBA company works just like Limited Liability Company, and theshare capital must be at least EUR 18,600. Taxes is actually around 30% and annual returns are filed every 12 months in accordance with Belgian regulations. With proper tax planning you can substantially minimize the tax liability.
Belgium Minimum Investment
We expect our clients to have a minimum of EUR 350,000 for 5 years. The first will cost 200,000 euros and after that around 100,000 euros from second year onwards. We at present assist wealthy clients and high net worth business investors. The costs for 1st year come around EUR 200,000 and the total costs for 5 years is around 350,000 euros. Belgium passport after 5 years. No minimum stay requirements.
The fee and costs given below:
Fee and Charges
Fees for a Belgian residence application will vary from case by case. For a residence application the following minimum fees (exclusive of VAT, which may apply depending on the client’s situation) are charged (for one/main applicant):
Company Incorporation Costs
Costs for establishing a company and directors fee : Approx. € 10,000- € 20,000 in the first year and approx. € 5,000 per year thereafter
Office Rental Space: Available from approx. € 6,000 per year
Costs for accounting, tax returns and company maintenance as well as private accommodation furnished apartment : approx. €1,000 per month The above fee includes all of the following services:
• Advice and assistance during the initial residence application
• Assistance in the search for adequate housing
• Initial pre-immigration tax advice
• Direct access to the various authorities
• Assistance with opening bank accounts in Belgium
• Liaison with all local and government authorities
• Submission of the application to the relevant government authorities
• Advice and assistance regarding local accommodation and related formalities
• Assistance with the registration in the municipality
• Advice and assistance during all renewals of the temporary residence permit
• Assistance with obtaining a permanent residence permit
• Advice and assistance with the citizenship application
• Follow-up of the citizenship application
• Assistance with the passport application
We take care of all corporate services for the Belgian company including the appointment of a company director, all issues related to taxes, citizenship, application process including providing assistance housing accomodation to our clients
We offer full assistance and personalized consultation with applying for residence permits , international tax planning, real estate and accomodation, specifically those non-EU persons and foreign nationals, who wish to move to Belgium.
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
CITINAVI global & partners
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai
WhatsApp, Line : +33-7 50 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847