Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP)
The new COVID-19 Relief Bond allows applicants to invest in a Government bond for USD $250,000 (expiry dates vary by family size, from 5-7 years). This is a 50% reduction in the regular bond investment level, and is available until Dec.31/21.
The government of St. Lucia has introduced a new option into its citizenship by investment portfolio. The Covid-19 Relief Bond was launched on 12th May and will run until 31st December 2020.
Applicants can now invest from $250,000 for a single applicant or $300,000 for a family of four. The bonds, which are at 0% interest need to be held for five years. Further government fees and due diligence fees apply.
With the return of capital after 5 years the bonds will have a lower total outlay than the existing $100,000 donation. Applicants need to consider of course that their capital is tied up with zero return for that time period. Current bonds in St. Lucia are issued between 1% and 3% and historic bonds between 5% and 7%.
Further changes were announced with fees for the real estate option being reduced.
Contact our consultants for a full quotation of options in St. Lucia.
Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Unit have extended this limited time offer to 31st December 2021.
Citizens of Saint Lucia may travel visa-free to the European Union, Hong Kong, and the U.K. Government processing times are approximately 4 months, and the program offers both cash and real estate investment options. Iranians citizens are no longer able to apply (regardless of their current country of residence), due to problems conducting due diligence checks, and banking restrictions.
• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members
• Children under 26 years old can be included in the application
• Travel visa-free to over 130 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area
• Enjoy multiples tax incentives
• No requirement to reside in Saint Lucia
• No management, educational or language requirements
• English as official language and safe environment Requirements
• Applicants must make a qualified investment in one of the four designated investment options
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all required documents in English
• Successfully pass a due diligence check
• Applicants must use a government authorized agent
1. Saint Lucia National Economic Fund
Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 165,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 195,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two dependents
• USD 25,000 for each additional dependents
2. Enterprise Projects Investment
a minimum of USD 3,500,000 in an approved enterprise projects that falls into designated categories. Process (between 3-6 months)
• Prepare and provide all the documents and forms required, submit them via an authorized agent and pay the required due diligence and government fees.
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
CITINAVI global & partners
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847