St Kitts and Nevis
If you apply for a St Kitts passport before June 30, 2023, you can get a whopping $25,000 discount.
Launched in 1984 and renowned as the grandfather of CBI programs, St Kitts has set the CBI benchmark in the Caribbean for decades. Its program is considered to be a gateway to those interested in obtaining the many privileges and rights enjoyed by the inhabitants of the Caribbean countries and ensuring a better future for them and their families.
Previously, Saint Kitts and Nevis had two investment options:
A non-refundable contribution to the Sustainable Development Fund, starting at $150,000 USD, and increasing in value depending on the number of family members included in the application.
A Real estate investment in a government approved project or in a private property, the minimum investment required by law is $200,000 USD in a property that can be resold after 7 years, or $400,000 USD in a property that will be held for 5 years, for each applicant.
In 2022, Saint Kitts and Nevis introduced a third option “Alternative Investment Option (AIO)”, which is based on investing in projects approved by the government in amounts that will be determined later according to the type of the investment.
Saint Kitts and Nevis passport grants freedom of entry and movement to 154 destination around the world without a visa or a visa on arrival,
It grants citizenship and a passport through donation or real estate investment to qualified applicants. The government requires investment of either a minimum donation of $150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) or investment of $400,000 in real estate (can be reduced to $200,000 for connected investors) plus related government and due diligence.
Dependent children up to the age of 30 years old can be included along with dependent parents from the age of 55 years. No visit is required. Government, Professional and Due Diligence fees apply
• Children under 30 years old can be included
• Inclusion of the applicant’s parents above 55 years old
• No physical residency requirement
• No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process
• No interview, education or management experience required
• Allows visa-free travel to over 125 countries, including Schengen Area, UK,
Hong Kong & Singapore • No tax on worldwide income
The candidate must:
• Have no criminal record
• Be in excellent health
• Have high personal net worth
• Make a monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
(SIDF), or an investment
Hurricane Relief Fund Contribution (until March 2018):
• USD150,000 - Family with up to 3 dependents
• USD25,000 – for additional qualifying dependents, regardless of age Real Estate
• The property purchased must have a minimum value of USD400,000 in a
government-approved real estate development
• The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 5 years
• Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the
• Application takes an average of 4-6 months
• Completion of application forms and submission through an authorized agent
• Provision of certificate of no criminal convictions
• Medical examination
• The process is simple, and only basic information is required from the applicant
• USD7,500 - Due diligence fees for the main applicant
• USD4,000 - Due diligence fees for each dependent above 16 years of age
• 5% Stamp duty is payable on the value of the Real Estate purchased
• For Real Estate investments, separate government fees will apply to the applicant,
spouse and dependents
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847