• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
Citizenship by Investment in Serbia
Serbia, the landlocked nation in Central Europe is at the dawn of Renaissance. The country has seen wars, intrigue, political corruption at the highest levels and experienced devastation in unimaginable numbers.
Now, Serbia sees a dawn o renaissance as sure as the sun rises over the Balkans to the East.
It’s towering rocky peaks which divide the lush meadows is tapping into its rich heritage o f medieval castles, culture and cultural history as no other nation on earth.
And people are noticing.
Serbia’s Citizenship by Investment program is comparatively new. But its placement on the timeline has been an advantage and benefit to the individuals who are seeking a new life.
Serbia’s government has reviewed CIP of other nations. The leaders have taken what’s best, improved on what’s good and tossed out what wasn’t working.
The result is the preeminent CIP today.
With a broad array of investment possibilities, a person seeking citizenship can practically customize their citizenship plan.
Offering visa-free travel to over 130 nations, Serbia’s CIP is rapidly becoming the favored spot for relocation.
Population: 7.5 million Capital: Belgrade, population 1.5 million
Area: 77.5 km2 Official language: Serbian
Religion: Orthodox, Muslim Currency: Dinar
Life Expectancy: 74 GDP (Per Capita) $2.2 thousand (USD)
Investment options in Serbia’s CIP are growing — a trend which will continue as the nation moves toward full EU integration.
The Serbian government is encouraging entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders to participate. The administration has made Serbia’s program attractive by making it simple to include other individuals:
Besides the applicant, individuals eligible for CIP include:
Children (up to age 25)
Parents (over age 65)
The costs range from a minimum of 100,000 EUR for the applicant and spouse to 50,000 if the investment is made through a qualified business investment. In addition to the minimum investment requirements, there are government fees for dependent children which typically run 25,000 EUR each.
The total investment will usually total roughly 132,000 EUR for a single individual and includes:
3 Reasons to Select CITINAVI Global as Your Guidance
Experienced since 1992:
CITINAVI Global was on the front line of relocation services of asian expats in the UK, France since 1992 and then
Golden Visa for chinese-south asian investors immigration services to Europe.
Worldwide Network of Partners :
Building on a foundation of international associates in the legal field, Mr. KWON has expanded his global partners network, an international team of immigration lawyers, qualified and experienced associates to help yo
Permanent Support in real time :
Mr. KWON was former publisher of 63 world cityguidebooks circulated onboard of Airlines. This means that we are able to handle complex cases and answer concerns immediately.
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847