ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP)
Antigua and Barbuda offers one of the lowest cost
citizenship by investment solutions for families starting
The price costs of $200,000 per family (+ costs).
Take advantage of this huge saving before it the offer ends and
start your family citizenship application today.
Siblings may now be included as dependents in the application if they are unmarried. The minimum age for dependent parents/grandparents has decreased to 55 years, and the maximum age of dependent children has increased to 30.
An Antigua passport allows visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including the U.K., the European Union, and Hong Kong. Iranians are eligible to apply as long as they have permanent residence status in any non-restricted country, have resided outside Iran for at least 10 years, and maintain no economic ties to Iran.
• Lifetime Citizenship to include family members
• Stable and democratic government
• Strong legal and regulatory framework
• A beautiful location, a great quality of life
• Easy access: direct flights from New York, Miami, London, Frankfurt,etc.
• Travel mobility with an Antiqua & Barbuda passport: visa-free entry to over 125 countries in the world, including Schengen Area, Singapore and UK
• Dual citizenship is allowed
• Simple application process with an approval within 3 months of the submission date
• Quality real estate investment • Attractive tax regime for inward investors
• The applicant must be aged 18 years or older
• The applicant must not have a criminal record
• The applicant must not be the subject of a criminal investigation
• The applicant and family members must not be suffering from any contagious
• Make a qualifying investment that provides a significant economic contribution
to the country
• Make a minimum contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF) of USD 100,000 (for family of 4 or less) or USD 125,000 (for family of 5 or more)
• Make an investment of at least USD 400,000 in one of the government-approved
real estate projects
• Make an investment of a minimum of USD 1,500,000 directly into and eligible
• Each option is also subject to government processing and due diligence fees for the
applicant and each qualifying dependent, plus legal fees for the application
• Fast and Simple processing procedure
• Payment of legal fees, due diligence fees and 10% of government processing fees
• Upon receipt of a ‘Letter of Approval’ the balance of the fees shall become due
• Complete the NDF, real-estate or businessinvestment
• Once the certificate of registration is issued, applicant and dependents visit Antigua & Barbuda during the 5-year period after acquiring the nationality in order to be eligible to renew the passport • Reside at least 5 days in Antigua & Barbuda during the 5- year period after acquiring the nationality in order to be eligible to renew the passport
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
TEL / SMS +33 634 10 54 47 / +33 750 52 18 47
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847