Bulgaria - Fast-Track
Investment +260.000 Euros
The Bulgaria Fast-Track Citizenship Program allows an applicant to obtain permanent residence in 3-4 months,
and full Bulgarian “EU” citizenship within 20-24 months,
for just €260,000 (one-time “walk away” financing option),
plus €50,000 in legal, due diligence, government, and apartment rental fees.
Bulgarian citizenship will allow the applicant and his/her family to live, work, and study anywhere in Europe.
Benefits of the Program
- The Government processing time for due diligence and permanent residence (PR) is 3-4 months.
- Fast-track applicants can apply for citizenship after holding PR for one year, and will receive citizenship within 6 months (less than 2 years total processing time).
- We are offering a €260,000 financing option (which replaces the minimum 5-year investment of €1,024,000).
- Citizens have visa-free access to approximately 142 countries and territories, including Canada and Europe.
- There are no restrictions on nationalities (all foreign nationalities may apply).
- The financing is non-recourse to the principal applicant, and he/she has no personal liability to repay any portion of the loan.
- Bulgaria has one of the lowest tax rates in the European Union, and a free-trade environment.
- There is no age restriction, language requirement, in-country residency requirement, education requirement, or management/business experience requirement.
- A signed declaration on the source of funds is required, but there is no detailed path of funds requirement.
- Citizenship is transferable by descent, so is transferred to all children and grandchildren regardless of age, marital status, or family size (including adopted children).
- The applicant must possess a valid passport and reside legally in a country.
- The applicant must pass a medical and security background check.
- The applicant must provide a declaration explaining the source/origin of invested funds.
- The principal applicant must be minimum age 18 years (no maximum age).
- The spouse must be married to the principal applicant for at least 5 years (unless using the Supplemental Offering).
- The applicant must invest €1,024,000 in Bulgarian government bonds, for 5 years, to obtain residence and fast-track citizenship. A financing package is available for a “walk-away” payment of €260,000, and is non-recourse to the applicant.
- The applicant must visit Bulgaria twice (for 2 and 4 days respectively), but there is no further requirement for in-country residence during the process, and therefore no income tax liability.
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai
WhatsApp, Line : +33-7 50 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847