• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
Italy Halves Minimum Investment of
“La Dolce Visa” to 250,000€
or EUR +300,000 Property Investment (Aosta Valley Municipal Project)
HOW TO OBTAIN FAMILY RESIDENCE IN ITALY ?
Your guaranteed route to La Dolce Vita
Join us as we sip Italian coffee at iconic bars in Aosta Valley's 1,400-meter-high village to share life-changing stories. Your dream as an artist and digital nomad at the Residence of artists Ô in northern Italy!
And you can also integrate children or a spouse who will accompany you. You are flexible, financially independent and ready to move.
How to extend your stay, benefit from a residence permit and continue to work?
THE ITALIAN INVESTOR VISA
Italian Golden Visa 'La Dolce Vita' targets people with larger assets to make a specific investment, either through government bonds or buying property, and in exchange, the individual and their family will be granted citizenship or residency and all the rights that go with it.
These initiatives are very popular, especially for people who have no other means of immigrating to the country of their choice but have the money to “buy” their entry.
buy at least 2 million euros of government bonds; or invest at least €500,000 in equity instruments of an Italian company based in Italy or €250,000 in the case of a start-up; or contribute at least 1 million euros in philanthropic funds supporting projects of public interest in the field of culture, education, immigration, scientific research, enhancement of cultural goods and landscapes .
So which one looks like the best option?
Did you know to obtain the family residence as Italian Golden Visa 'Dolce Vita' investor in Italy?
The artists' residence Ô, Aosta Valley leads you through the course of artistic life with the permanent support of associative services.
Let's dive into what that means.
You can invest in private or public companies, such as an Italian energy company for example, or a well-established entity where your money is relatively safe. Or, if you have a higher risk tolerance, you can find a private investment company.
If your investment threshold is lower, you can invest a minimum of 250,000 in a start-up, but finding those companies to invest in is more difficult and probably much riskier. Most people choose an established business where their investment will be safe and will provide them with a return. There are companies and investment companies that will help you choose the best investment for you, but be careful because there are also many misrepresentations designed to lure you in and take your money.
The investor visa will grant you an Italian residence permit. Once you've found the right investment, you're ready to apply.
The Investors Visa is valid for an initial two (2) years and can be renewed for another three (3) years and again for as long as you maintain the investment.
And what is artist status for the family residence? The qualification of world renowned artists in Italy? The association Ô will respond to you in real time in collaboration with a global network of lawyers and immigration professionals.
. * * *
Hyong-jin KWON, founder of Residence of artists Ô and author of 'the professional activities of foreign artists in France' in 1993. Chief editor of 'Global Citizenship magazine' distributed at 'investment migration' fairs and conferences as official media partner
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai
WhatsApp, Line : +33-7 50 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847