• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
UK CTA Residency Visa
Visa free countries: 5 (UK & Republic of Ireland)
CTA : The Common Travel Area is an open borders area comprising the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands.
The British Overseas Territories are not included. Based on agreements that are not legally binding, the internal borders of the Common Travel Area (CTA) are subject to minimal controls, if any, and can normally be crossed by British and Irish citizens with minimal identity documents with certain exceptions. The maintenance of the CTA involves considerable co-operation on immigration matters between the British and Irish authorities.
INTRODUCING THE UNITED KINGDOM
The UK and its capital, London, are amongst the world's major financial, commercial and cultural hubs. The population of 65 million people enjoys some of the highest standards of living available, supported by a centuries-old democracy and well-respected legal system that ensure political and economic stability.
Invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
The £2,000,000 investment must be made within three months of arrival in the UK.
Applicants must be from outside the EEA or Switzerland.
Make investment within 90 days.
Year 1 -4 years No more than 180 days absent from the country.
Year 3. Visa extension.
Permanent residence granted.
No more than 90 days absent from the country.
UK citizenship may be granted provided no more than 450 days were spent outside the UK in the previous five years.
Jersey Investor Visa Programme
Jersey is a British island located between the UK and France. Residents enjoy one of the world's highest standards of living, a stable government and legal system, as well as regular daily flights to London, just one hour away.
A small island of just 120 sq. km, Jersey does not form part of the the UK, but has been a Crown Dependency since 1204 and is considered British. The island enjoys stable government, low personal and corporate tax rates and an independent legal system that has a particularly strong understanding of the financial services sector.
Globally connected island living
Lying just 170km south of the UK and 20km west of France, Jersey is a proudly independent island that has maintained its loyalty to the British Crown for over 800 years. The island forms neither a part of the United Kingdom nor the European Union, so is not subject to the procedures surrounding the UK's exit from the EU.
It has its own constitutional government and independence in terms of policy, legislation and taxation. The Investor Visa Programme provides unrestricted access to the the Common Travel Area - the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Ireland. UK Citizenship, and visa-free access to 173 countries, can be awarded after six years.
Jersey's economy is dominated by the financial services industry, in which it has developed an excellent reputation in the trust, funds and corporate services sectors. Its role as an important conduit for international investment has ensured that the island maintains close links to the City of London, reflected in several flights each day to and from London Gatwick and London City airports.
The strength of the island's economy ensures that residents enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world. The small population of just 104,200,and close-knit community mean that crime rates are extremely low, making Jersey an ideal place to raise a family. The education system is excellent, with several private schools that take students through to A-levels, with the expectation of continuing on to university either in the UK or further afield.
Jersey enjoys a temperate climate with cool winters and mild summers. The island has a busy town with a growing central business district and a varied geography, including woodland, dramatic cliffs and 70 km of beautiful beaches.
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847