• Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members • Travel visa-free to more than 115 countries
• Visa Free access to Schengen Area countries granted in May 2015
• Enjoy tax free status
• No requirement to reside in Dominica
• No management or educational requirements
• No country restrictions (Open to all applicants)
• Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest
in a government approved real-estate project
• Be over 18 years old
• Have no criminal record
• Provide all the documents are required in English
• Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister
responsible for Citizenship
• Have basic knowledge of the English language
• Make a deposit in a bank account at the National Commercial Bank of Dominica
• Must use a government authorised agent
1. The Government Fund option (non-refundable) Minimum to be invested:
• USD 100,000 for a single applicant
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse
• USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old
• USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18
• Add USD 50,000 for each additional dependent of the main applicant other than
a spouse 2. The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorised
real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least
three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional
government fees apply:
• Main applicant: USD 50,000
• Spouse: USD 25,000
• Dependent under 18: USD 20,000
• Dependant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
Process (3-4 months)
• Prepare all the documents required and submit them via an authorised agent, and
pay due diligence fees
• After approval, every applicant must sign an oath of allegiance in front of a Notary
Public, Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
• Obtain the passport after the citizenship confirmation
FAST ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP
EUR 150.000 - DONATION TO GOVERNMENT Exclusive program reserved to a limited number of applicants
This is an exclusive program that was last time available in 2014, and it is reserved to a limited number of applicants.
The below government information are some examples of documents issued to some 3rd national clients out of EU the last time that the program was available.
The law regulating Italian citizenship is the n. 91 of 5 February 1992, and its further amendments, in particular the DPR of 12 of October 1993, n. 572 and DPR of 18 April 1994, n. 362.
Article 9, second point, of the said law states that citizenship can be given to those who have contributed to the country. Links to the relevant laws:
The entire procedure takes place in Rome, Italy. Applicants have to go there 2 times: the first one to deposit the application, the second to pick up the documents.
Everything is done inside the government offices.
The time needed between first and second visit is around 4 months, depending on the current workload of the government offices.
The price is 100,000 Eur for the main applicant, 50,000 Eur for the spouse and adult dependents, 20,000 Eur for each kid under age 18 . The money is sent as a donation to the Italian government.
Slots must be reserved in advance; the first slot available is on February 20-21.
For reserving a slot it is required to send a deposit of 1,000 Eur per family (irrespective of the number of its components). The deposit is not refundable if the client doesn’t show at the appointment, but is refunded in full in case the slot is cancelled by the passport office.
A payment of 50% of the total (50,000 Eur for the main applicant, 25,000 Eur for the spouse, 10,000 Eur for each kid) is due after the application is submitted and approved.
The second and final payment is due when the documents are ready to be picked up. Photos of the documents will be provided.
SKYDOG to Global Mobility !
Combining The Highest Global Standards
With Local Expertise...
London - Paris - Luxembourg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh - New Delhi - Dubai - Athens
WhatsApp, Line : +33 750 52 18 47 (En/Fr/Jp/Kr)
Japan desk : +44 7466 782323
China desk : +33 634 10 54 47
Vietnam desk : +84 121 4335357
India : +91 93223 99000 / +33 750 52 1847